Geophysical Consulting Services
- 20 years consulting experience specializing in working for start-up and small E&P petroleum companies, with thoroughly integrated geoscience interpretation, no unnecessary or exotic frills, very cost-conscious
- Software: Word, Excel, SeisWare, and GeoSyn
- Techniques: Synthetic seismograms, forward modeling, AVO, Inversion, depth conversion and geostatistics
Past Clients of Note
- Monolith Oil Corporation: 1999-2004, from seed capital of $2 million to selling the company for approximately $50 million, yes that’s a 25 banger, all done with the drill bit!
- Venturion Natural Resources Limited: 2006-2011, from seed capital of $47 million to selling the company for $178 million
- Venturion Oil Limited: 2012-present
- Impact cratering as a geological process: Purple Springs, Alberta, Tp 10 Rge 14W4M, a 3.4 km diameter buried impact crater (post-Mississippian/pre-Jurassic age) centered on the well 100/04-32-010-14W4M
- Global warming / climate change and variations in solar activity, the real cause, see: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/some-climate-modelers-beginning-look-effects-coming-maunder-ken-allen
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists.
- Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicists